Thursday, May 10, 2012

Know It

Today I woke up and my voice was cracking but my throat didn't hurt and I didn't feel sick. Still I went to that place of doubt - do I need to worry about this? - worry is not the best place to be. So instead I picked up a Well - Being card:

"There is nothing for me 
to guard against.

You exist in a place of
absolute Well - being;
tell yourself that again and again.
Know it. Be the evidence of it 
to give others reason to believe
that all can be well."

~ The Teachings of Abraham
Well - Being Cards
Esther and Jerry Hicks

The card brought a smile on my face and a little song:



Every little cell in my body is happy
every little cell in my body is well...
I am so glad that every little cell in
my body is happy and well.
I am so glad that every little cell in
my body is happy and well.

Since then I am in a state of joy and happiness. I feel healthy and strong - now my voice just needs to catch up with me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment