Friday, March 8, 2013

Akashic Reading

For a while I heard the call of the Akashic Records yet I did not answer it. The months went by and I checked out lots of different websites with practitioners offering readings, I even wrote down their phone numbers yet never followed up on calling them. One day I felt guided to check out Linda Howe's book  - How to Read the Akashic Records. A few months later, here I am - practicing Akashic Record reading.
"Akashic Records are a dimension of consciousness that contains a vibrational record of every soul and its journey." ~ by Linda Howe
The Akashic Records are a body of knowledge that hold everything that every soul ever thought, said or did during its existence. It also contains all the future possibilities.
Through specific prayers we can access the Records and thus we can access all the knowledge that they hold. The Records share their wisdom and give guidance and healing for those who seek it.
While working with the Akashic Records, I feel loved and supported and I can feel their love for all of us. Also I notice that as we seek guidance, a healing is happening on energetic and physical levels. I can also see the Records rearranging as we make different choices. They are not static and the future is not set in stones.
Another thing that I realized in this process of learning about the Akashic Records is that I had already been accessing the Records while doing Reiki sessions, I just didn't know what they were. Now, when I work with Reiki, I can recognize what information comes from the Akashic Records.

I asked a few people to write a little bit about their experience:

"Thank you so much for the beautiful Akashic reading that you gave for me today. The moment you opened the records I could feel my heart open and connect to them as well. What you brought to me felt validating and true, and I so appreciate your gifts."
With much love and gratitude, 
Steven


"The Akashic reading I received through Csilla yesterday was heartwarming and uplifting.  The information she brought through is a tremendous help for the transitions I’m facing at this time.  It was comforting to hear the loving messages, encouraging words, and guidance for the changes ahead of me.  Thank you Csilla for offering this amazing session."
Blessings, Cathleen

"When Csilla did an Akashic reading for me it was a most beautiful experience rich with visual and verbal expression and guidance that was total confirmation for me of the things that spirit is guiding and directing me in and through. It was so delightful when she began to describe the exact colours of my studio area and saw me dancing with them - Csilla having no idea that, my studio was initially set up for exactly that dream... I had almost forgotten.
Thank you Csilla not only for your amazing intuitive reading for me, but for your inspiring call to spirit work and the loving compassion you emanate to all. Love to you!" Joon
"The Akashic reading with Csilla was beautiful. From the moment the records were open I could feel the high vibration. I asked a question near and dear to my heart and felt like the answer was from a wider
perspective than I could have ever come up with on my own. Most of all I could feel the love flowing. Spirit works through Csilla beautifully which allows deep healing."
Thank you! Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment