Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Distance Healing

One thing I love about Reiki is that you don't have to be in the same room, country or continent with your patient. You don't even have to know what that person looks like. All you need is their name and if possible the area that they would like you to work on.
Still you get the same results as if you were laying on my Reiki table. Fabulous!
During the distant healing session as I work with my patient my hands tell me where they want to go addressing the areas that are in need of extra energy and healing. Some areas need more time and some less depending on how depleted they are.
It is amazing that the sensations in my hands are the same as when doing in person treatment.
When I do distant healing, I like to do it late at night just to make sure that the patient is relaxed and opened to the healing energy. But it can be done whenever they have an hour or so to lay down and relax. 
For me as a practitioner it is very valuable. I can reach out to many people in need this way. I can reach out to animals and plants in need of healing and it gives me satisfaction to know that I am serving the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment