Thursday, June 16, 2011

What Are You Thinking About?

It's all in our head, in our mind. What we think is what we get. The law of attraction is always working.
The universe sends us what we ask for even when we are not conscious of it. So when we find that our thoughts are not serving us well we should change them.
Sometimes we can't break out of the negative cycle but there are solutions - MANTRAS.
A mantra is a sound, syllable, word, or a group of words that is considered capable of "creating transformation". Today their use is widespread and they are not connected only to Eastern traditions and religions.
First you should find yourself a mantra that is representing what you want to bring in your life. Write it on sticky notes and put them where you will see them quite often because they will be your reminder to stop and check in on your thoughts. Put them on the dashboard, on the refrigerator, in the bathroom.
Next time you are in a traffic jam or somebody cuts you off or you hear something unpleasant, instead of getting frustrated, angry or irritated you can start repeating your mantra.
Here are some of my favorite ones.

Tibetan Mantra:
          May I be filled with loving kindness,
          May I be well,
          May I be peaceful and at ease.
          May I be happy.

I am whole. I am happy. My life reflects the splendor of universe.

I am success; I am unlimited.

Divine love is doing its perfect work in me and through me now.

I am divinely led to say the right thing, at the right time. All doors are open to me now, professionally, and emotionally.

I am prosperous now in love and money.

I call unto my self only divine solutions.

The universe responds to me and I create my heart''s desires.

Thank you, Great Spirit, for the divine love in our family; we all treat each other with integrity and respect.

I challenge you to choose or compose your own mantra; do it for a few weeks and check if it will change the state of your well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment